The ultimate growing need to enhance one’s business has set a wider need for a perfect platform that can build a reliable ecommerce store. In recent days, Node Js has been the highly searched keyword in Google as it has numerous features that make the platform to have an upper hand in the market. It has become the developer’s choice to build a successful ecommerce store as Node Js has brought a lot of innovative changes to the face of web development.
What is Node.JS?
Why is Node.JS typically popular among e-commerce industries?
There are infinite reasons for Node Js to be popular among ecommerce industries. By analyzing its uniqueness and benefits you will definitely shift to Node Js for your ecommerce application development. Let us get into details about top functions of Node JS and what makes it so popular.
- Performance – performance is the key aspect that any user will look for. With minimum cost, Node Js delivers better results and it supports multi-tasking. Since NodeJS has the ability to handle several operations like adding items to the cart and managing them, also choosing preferred payment options, likewise many operations are efficiently handled by Node Js that enhances the performance of the platform.
- Scalability – every business is subject to grow in future. Business expansion is unavoidable and the platform you run should support your expansion. The in-built mechanism that NodeJs possess will support scalability and it allows developers to configure the platform according to the business requirements.
- Huge and active community – the major reason behind the growth of Node JS platform is the community it has. The community contains active and vibrant developers who release readymade solutions and code snippets frequently. This supports other developers to build their platform in a better way.
- Compatible plugins and packages – NodeJs holds many plugins and packages that are easily compatible with several applications. According to the module and requirement you can select the plugin and the relevant package and can start working on it. This comparatively reduces the working time.
Best Reasons Why Node Js is an Ideal Options to Build an Ecommerce Platform
● Cross-platform compatibility
NodeJs will work on any platform as it is cross-platform compatible. This feature can give better output and you can run your platform in an efficient way. Developers need not worry about studying more languages and just knowing one language is more than enough for them.
● Node.js uses a faster NoSQL instead of a relational database:
Other frameworks like PHP use MySQL as its database where NodeJS uses NOSQL that is much faster than any other databases. Even NodeJS can run in both SQL as well as NOSQL and can support both the databases effectively. So for executing the front-end and back-end queries there is no need to keep changing various syntaxes for execution.
● Asynchronous code compilation
NodeJs specifically follows asynchronous code compilation process. Without having any order or dependency, asynchronous code can be executed that ensures non-blocking code execution. It also supports faster execution of programs and the efficiency of the system is highly improved.
● NodeJs is true value for money
For both client-side and server side applications, NodeJS uses the same language for the development process. Switching roles between both the applications is not a problem for developers. This code repetition flexibility ensures in completing the project within the timeframe and saves money
● NPM’s online repository makes it resourceful yet lightweight
NodeJs effectively handles the overall operation such as package installation, update management, version control and many more. It has a huge repository that contains NPM packages. Developers can re-use the code and can deliver the best node js e-commerce platform to use.
Features of Using Node Js for Ecommerce Platform?
● Decreases development time and cost:
As we all know that NodeJs is an open source, anyone can get the source code online and can start the development process. There is no need to develop from scratch and can start the development process instantly. This will obviously reduce the development time and also the cost.
● 10x more rapid eCommerce website:
Fastest loading time can be experienced when an ecommerce application is built with Node JS. With 0.01% downtime, Node JS provides the best performing ecommerce website and this is the main reason why all developers prefer Nodejs to build their platform.
● Immediately go to the market:
Since the development time is very low one can launch their ecommerce website developed with NodeJs instantly to the market and can start their business right away
● Sustaining Mobile App Development
NodeJs is also a perfect choice for mobile app development. It can build a native and also a hybrid mobile application that supports both back-end and front-end of the ecommerce platform.
● Be the world’s eCommerce leader
NodeJs has a wide range of followers and a huge community. It has already gained enough popularity on a global level. So building an ecommerce platform with NodeJs can get you higher visibility.
● Encouraging revenue Increase:
When the loading time of a page is fast then obviously you can get more visitors to your ecommerce website. This is very much possible with NodeJs and you can easily increase the traffic of the website that will result in an increase in sales conversion.
● Transferring to the tardiest technology
Technology gets updated day by day and you need to get adapted to the changes. NodeJs platform will allow you to move to the next level and implement all latest technology in your website with less effort.
● Customization services
The key aspect of NodeJs is it completely supports users with customization services. You can carve your own business website that suits your business needs and demands through Node JS.
● Marketing features
NodeJs comes with in-built marketing features like search engine optimization and many more. This will help you to promote your website easily and gain more traffic to your application.
The MEAN/ MERN Stack Architecture for eCommerce
For a decade, PHP is a highly used programming language to build an e-commerce store. With the changes in technologies, many new frameworks have been raised. And the commonly used frameworks in recent days are NodeJS, Angular, and ReactJS. Let us analyze the familiar technology stacks that are widely in use nowadays.
MEAN is the acronym of MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular JS and Node JS. It is a free and open-source stack mainly used for web applications. Mean stack is well known for its flexibility and it is very cost-effective that benefits every businessman while investing in developing an online store. All its features are freely available for developers. It takes less time to develop the web application and you can meet your deadline easily.
How it works on both Server and Client:
This message is received by the web socket messenger that is available on the server side of the platform. Using the broadcast method the message is passed to all clients. As a push message all clients will receive the message and this will be updated in the webpage instantly.
Build Node Js eCommerce Platform With Zielcommerce
Zielcommerce is a reliable web application that is built using Angular and Node JS. It is a white-labeled readymade ecommerce solution that saves your time, energy and efforts that you make to develop an e-commerce platform from scratch. You can eliminate all hiring and team management hassles by getting Zielcommerce software.
- Just pay one-time and own the software.
- Easy to manage and even non-tech person can handle the operations effectively.
- It takes less time for the deployment and within a short period, you can start your online store.
- It provides a high level of scalability and it is easy to customize.
- Can completely feel the support with our 24/7 customer support team
- Easy integration with any third-party APIs.
- Expand your business globally with multi-language and multi-currency features.
- Its responsive design will get you more mobile users for your business.
- The built-in SEO settings help you to easily get ranked in Google search. This will get you some organic traffic to your website.
- It can fit any size of business. You can be a start-up or a mid-level or even a corporate, you can easily get benefited from Zielcommerce.
NodeJs is well-known for its performance and it has statistical proof. Development is faster and easier with NodeJs and it has become all developers’ choice in building an ecommerce platform. Being an emerging technology, NodeJs has become an ideal platform for enterprise app development. If you are looking for a perfect web development with agility and enhanced accessibility then get connected with Node JS.